Town of Dudley Resident’s Beach
Located off of Mason Road, and accessible by the back parking lot, the Town Beach is open to Dudley Residents and their Guests.
The Police will be routinely patrolling and ticketing out of town vehicles.
DUDLEY BEACH RULES AND REGULATIONS
Dudley Town Beach is located on Merino Pond. Parking is behind Mason Road School. Open to Dudley residents and their guests only.
Open from Sunday to Sunday 7am to dusk. Lifeguards on duty from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Rules are strictly enforced.
1. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
2. NO GAMBLING
3. NO MOTOR VEHICLES OR MOTORCYCLES
4. NO GROUND FIRES
5. NO LOITERING OR DISORDERLY CONDUCT
6. NO MAINTENANCE OF MOTOR VEHICLES WITHIN THE PARKING LOT
7. NO PETS OR ANIMALS OF ANY KIND
8. SWIMMING CONFINED TO THE DESIGNATED AREAS UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF LIFEGUARDS
9. NO FLOATATION DEVICES OR BALL PLAYING
10. NO BOATS ALLOWED WITHIN SWIMMING AREA
11. NO HANGING ON BUOYS
12. NO SOAPING OR WASHING ALLOWED IN BEACH AREA
13. NO PROFANE OR INDECENT LANGUAGE ALLOWED.
14. NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY TYPE
15. FISHING ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY
All grills used should be the designated town owned grills. No personal grills allowed. Those possessing grills will be turned away.