Office of the Town Clerk
Town Clerk: Ora E. Finn, CMMC
71 W. Main Street
Dudley, MA 01571
508-949-8004 Fax: 508-949-7115
Monday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Evening Hours 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Town Clerk’s office is one of the primary information centers for the Town of Dudley. Please feel free to e-mail, call or stop by if you have questions for any of our offices. We will be happy to direct your request to the appropriate party. The Town Clerk’s office is responsible for the upkeep of the Town’s records, including Birth, Death and Marriage as well as the Election Authority for the town.
Verify Your Voter Registration Status Click Here
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Voter Registration
- Voter Precinct List
- Citizens Guide to Town Meetings
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Absentee Ballot Application by Family Member
Required Town Forms and Fee Information
- Fee Schedule
- Dog License
- Business Certificate (DBA)
- Workers Comp Insurance Affidavit
- Marriage License
- Birth, Marriage and Death Records
- Animal Control By Law
- Mass. General Laws – Accepted by the Town of Dudley
The Town of Dudley does not issue Fishing & Hunting Licenses. Licenses may be obtained at most Wal-Mart Stores or Dick’s Sporting Goods or online at www.masswildlife.org