Town Of Dudley Employment Opportunities
The Town of Dudley has become one of the leading municipalities in the area, with an exciting and innovative environment. Our employees are dedicated to serving the people of Dudley. We are looking for like minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our team!
Dudley Charlton School District Openings
- Current Openings
- Town of Dudley Current Job Openings
- Highway Superintendent
- gview file=”//dudleyma.gov/wp-content/uploads/HIGHWAY-SUPERINTENDENT-POSITION.pdf”
- Clerk: Permitting, Licensing and Code Enforcement – Vacancy – The Town of Dudley is seeking an individual to perform diversified secretarial and clerical duties for the Building Department, Code Inspectors, Zoning Board of Appeals, Board of Health or other town permitting and inspection departments such as the Conservation Commission as required or directed. This is a 40 hour/week position. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to the Town of Dudley, Personnel Board, Attn: Jonathan Ruda at email@example.com. See link below for full description of job posting and job description.
Dudley Based Employers
The Town of Dudley has a goal of being an economically vibrant community where all of it’s citizens can achieve their dreams. Below are some additional resources that might help you if you are looking for employment or a change of career.
Additional Employment Resources
- State of Massachusetts Employment and Job Openings
- Federal Employment Opportunities
- Indeed.Com – Employment in and around Dudley
- Monster.com – Employment in and around Dudley
- Linked In Jobs – Employment in and around Dudley
We would encourage you to think about volunteering some of your time to serve the Town.
Volunteering can be very rewarding and it is an opportunity to help your community and become part of the decision making process. It is also a great way to meet new people, keep busy, and get involved in your Town !
The Town of Dudley is looking for experienced volunteers for Boards and Committees to give their time and talents serving the Town. Whether you are retired or just interested in community involvement the town would appreciate your help.
Some Boards meet quite often, some once in awhile, and some are busy at different times of the year. Please call the Selectmen’s office at 508-949-8001 for more information.
Click here to view our current list of Volunteer Opportunities and Vacancies. If you wish to submit your application or letter of interest, please send it via e-mail to Selectmen@dudleyma.gov. or you can fax us at 508-949-8013.
Click Here for Volunteer Application Form.