Coronavirus Information Page
Dudley residents that are requesting to be placed on the Dudley Board of Health’s list to receive alerts as the COVID-19 vaccine becomes available locally, can fill out the COVID-19 Vaccine Notification Form by clicking this link: Dudleyvaccine
When the vaccination is available locally for your demographic, you will be contacted by a representative from the Town of Dudley and provided with a time, date and location for you to receive the shot.
The link also provides the ability for caregivers and family members to provide assistance to those that may require help to be placed on the vaccination list.
Click this link to better understand the timing and progress of vaccinating Massachusetts residents.
As of February 3, 2021, The Dudley Board of Health can confirm there are fifty-eight COVID-19 cases in Dudley.
Text COVIDMA to 888-777 to receive notifications to your phone.
Tips on social distancing while visiting family and friends this Holiday Season: Click Here
Also click here to link to our Facebook Page .
- Accessing Town Hall Services
- Public Meetings Information
- Public Gatherings Information
- Public Notice March 2020 Meetings
- Emergency Order Open Meeting Law
- Declaration of Continuation and Recess of Spring Special Town Meeting
- Dudley Charlton Regional Update – School Lunches
- School Lunch Application
- PRESS RELEASE TOWN ADMINISTRATOR March 27, 2020
- Symptom Checker, Check Your Symptoms in Real Time
- State Advisory – Selling Alcoholic Beverages Off Premises
- GUIDANCE FOR GROCERY STORES AND LOCAL BOARDS OF HEALTH
- Food Banks Extra Emergency SNAP Benefits Information
- COVID 19 – Stop the Spread Guidelines
STATE SITUATION REPORTS:
WEBSTER-DUDLEY BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB EMERGENCY CHILDCARE INFORMATION
- Small Business Grant available: Applications for this grant start 4/20/2020 and is offered through the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- LISC Small Business Recovery Grant Program for Massachusetts