Introducing the new Southbridge, Webster, & Dudley Shuttle
The Worcester Regional Transit Authority (WRTA) is pleased to share effective Monday, August 3, 2020 a new route serving Southbridge, Dudley and Webster will begin. This new service was made possible by MassDOT’s Workforce Transportation Grant Program. Funding through this grant will allow the WRTA to initiate, maintain, strengthen, and expand service to the workforce population.
The new Southbridge, Dudley, and Webster shuttle will serve:
- Big Bunny Plaza
- Harrington Hospital (Southbridge)
- Jacob Edwards Library
- Dept. of Transitional Assistance
- Southbridge Hotel & Conf. Center
- Quinsigamond Community College (Southbridge)
- MassHire Career Center
- Big Y Plaza
- Dudley District Court
- Dudley Housing Authority
- Dudley Municipal Complex
- Webster Town Hall & Senior Center
- Harrington HealthCare at Webster
The shuttle will begin as a free service for the month of August 2020. The route will connect with WRTA Route 29 (Southbridge), and Route 42 (Webster) that provides connections to the Auburn Mall, Worcester, and the WRTA Hub at Union Station.Click here for link to Shuttle Schedule
Volunteers needed to help setup for Senior Lunches on Mondays and Fridays. Hours: 10 a.m. to Noon. Please call 508 943 3044 or 508 461 7315 or 508 949 8015 Option 3
Council on Aging
Margaret Bussiere, COA Coordinator
Phone: 508-949-8015 Option 3
- Monday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday: CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- Friday: CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC