Voter and Election Services
Office of the Town Clerk
Town Clerk: Lori Smith
71 W. Main Street
Dudley, MA 01571
508-949-8004 Fax: 508-949-7115
Monday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Evening Hours 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Verify Your Voter Registration Status Click Here
- Massachusetts Secy of State Elections Division
- Register to Vote Online
- Voter Registration Information
- Voter Precinct List
- Citizens Guide to Town Meetings
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Absentee Ballot Application by Family Member
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
Election Notices and Updates
2016 Ballot Initiatives – Info From Secy of State Office
2016 State Election Candidates – Info from Secy of State Office