Welcome to the Dudley Tax Collector’s Page

Secure Bill Pay

Click here to PAY your Tax Bills Online.

Click here to VIEW Tax Bills Online.

     Collector’s Office Information
          Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Thursday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
          Telephone: (508) 949-8005
          Fax: (508) 949-8003
          Email: [email protected]
     Richard Carmignani, Jr., Treasurer/Tax Collector
          [email protected]
     Amanda Jacobson, Assistant Treasurer/Collector
          [email protected]
     Tatum Coraccio, Treasurer/Collector Clerk
          [email protected]

     Real Estate Bills are issued by mail twice a year: the last week of June and the last week of December, but are
     DUE quarterly:
          August 1 (covers July, August, September)
          November 1 (covers October, November, December)
          February 1 (covers January, February, March)
          May 1 (covers April, May, June)
     Interest accrues daily at 14% on bills not paid by due date (no grace period)

     Water/Sewer Bills are issued quarterly and due roughly in-between our quarterly Real Estate bills.

     Motor Vehicle Excise Bills information is issued to each Town in Massachusetts directly from the
          Registry of Motor Vehicles.  The 1st commitment is issued in mid-February and due mid-March. 
          More commitments are issued throughout the year.

     All bills are payable by:

      • Mail (interest accrues until the day we receive the mail, not the postmark date)
      • Online by bank account or credit card (the Town is not responsible for website issues)
      • In Person at the Collector’s Office
          • 71 West Main Street 2nd Floor
          • Monday to Wednesday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
          • Thursday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
          • Friday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM

     Bills are NOT payable:

      • Over the phone
      • Online after they are late
      • By credit card at the counter

     To obtain delinquent/current tax information, you must order a Municipal Lien Certificate.

      • Click here for Municipal Lien Certificate Request Form 
      • The cost is $50.00 (per parcel)
      • Payable to the Town of Dudley
      • Include a stamped envelope to return the MLC
      • MLC’s will NOT be returned via fax or email
      • This information cannot be obtained verbally or by email/fax

     To obtain a copy of your Real Estate, Water/Sewer, or Motor Vehicle Excise bill for filing your Tax Return:

      • Click here for Annual Tax Information Request Form
      • The fee is $1.00 per page
      • You may mail/bring this form to the Collector’s Office for a printout in person
          • Hours: Monday to Wednesday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
          • Thursday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, or Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
      • If you would like us to mail this information, you must include a stamped envelope with it addressed to your desired return location.
      • Tax Collector’s Office, 71 West Main Street, Dudley, MA 01571
      • This information cannot be obtained verbally or by email/fax

     Properties in foreclosure, legal fees, all costs incurred by the Town must be paid by the property owner
          prior to a Instrument of Redemption being issued by the Town Treasurer.


      • I received a Real Estate bill but no longer own the property?
          • Contact the Assessor’s Office (508) 949-8006
      • I no longer own this vehicle?
          • File for an abatement with the Assessor’s Office (508) 949-8006
      • The RMV says I have an old excise bill to pay?
          • Contact Point Software, Deputy Collector (413) 526-9737
      • I need to change my mailing address?
          • Real Estate bills: Contact the Assessor’s Office (508) 949-8006
          • Motor Vehicle Excise bills: Contact the Assessor’s Office (508) 949-8006
          • Water/Sewer bills: Contact the Water/Sewer Department (508) 949-8007
      • Can I make one check for multiple bills?
          • Yes, you may combine Real Estate, Water/Sewer, and Motor Vehicle Excise bills together on one check (please total correctly or the entire payment will be returned)
          • No, you can NOT pay combined with other departments such as dog licenses, building permits, etc.