Town Clerk’s Office Hours:
Monday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Evening Hours 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Town Clerk’s office is one of the primary information centers for the Town of Dudley. Please feel free to e-mail, call or stop by if you have questions for any of our offices. We will be happy to direct your request to the appropriate party. The Town Clerk’s office is responsible for the upkeep of the Town’s records, including Birth, Death and Marriage as well as the Election Authority for the town.
Election Services: Voter Resources
Verify Your Voter Registration Status Click Here
- Massachusetts Secy of State Elections Division
- Register to Vote Online
- Voter Registration Information
- Voter Precinct List
- Citizens Guide to Town Meetings
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- United States Census 2020 Information: www.my2020census.gov
Required Town Forms and Fee Information
- Fee Schedule
- Dog Licenses
- Business Certificate (DBA)
- Business Certificate (DBA) Page 2
- Marriage License
- Birth, Marriage and Death Records
- Animal Control By Law
- Mass. General Laws – Accepted by the Town of Dudley as of 10-27-2016
TOWN of DUDLEY By-Laws: Click Here
The Town of Dudley does not issue Fishing & Hunting Licenses. Licenses may be obtained at most Wal-Mart Stores or Dick’s Sporting Goods or online at www.masswildlife.org
Election Notices and Updates